Thinking of moving your business to NJ? If you need 100,000 to 200,000 SF of creative-class office space, Roebling Center may be the ideal location:
- Build to suit
- Located in the Trenton-Ewing SMA, 10 miles southwest of Princeton, part of the most dynamic economy in NJ. Easy access to New York and Philadelphia, and smack in the middle of the Washington-Boston corridor.
- Located in a Garden State Growth Zone: qualifying employers can earn substantial state tax credit incentives, among the highest levels in NJ. Also qualifies for Federal Credits: Historic and, depending on the application, New Market Credits.
- Incredible space built within converted factories, ideal for motivating and engendering team culture
- Superb transit connections: the River Line station is on site, providing one-stop connections to the Trenton Transit Center with frequent rail service to NYC (NJ Transit), Philadelphia (SEPTA), and the NE Corridor (AMTRAK). The River Line itself connects towns along the Delaware valley to Camden, which connection via PATCO to Philly.
- High speed road connections via Rt 129: US-1, NJ Turnpike Exit 7A, I-195, I-295
- An important addition to Chambersburg, the most vibrant, exciting neighborhood in the city.